1. CREEnergy operates as a First Nation business that interacts nation-‐to-‐nation. This means that we can tackle our own future, embrace our destiny and create a win, win situation. We are 51% owned by indigenous people which makes us an indigenous company and affords us special freedoms.
2. CREEnergy has positive relationships in place with First Nation Bands, which provides the distinct ability to interact and secure land assets on traditional lands under favorable terms.
3. CREEnergy has obtained information to Métis, Dene, Inuit and status workforce and can hire, train and absorb talent that is otherwise often ignored; bringing economic development on reserve.
4. CREEnergy will seek and possess other unencumbered lease titles to oil and gas on the other First Nation not in partnership with CREEnergy.
5. CREEnergy helps eliminate bureaucracy and speed-‐up the decision making process. Non-native businesses often spend countless days or weeks consulting with boards and panels of First Nations. This process is eliminated because CREEnergy invites partner First Nation leaders to advise their board of directors. This simplifies the consultation process for all.
6. CREEnergy assists indigenous nations to regain contronl of their resources please referance below. INAC has been abolished and national governments are being recognized. This is a
very huge shift in Canada's power structure but our team knows how to navigate these waters and create a great deal for all associated parties.
PLEASE FORWARD ANY INVOICES TO
CREEnergy Oil & Gas Inc.
Head office (Frog Lake)
Frog Lake, Alberta
Sub office (Edmonton)
Suite 208, 11062 – 156 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta
Sub office (Calgary)
Suite 2500, 520- 5 th Ave SW.